Monday, March 15, 2010

RAMMSTEIN












































































I can't believe that it was!!!
I was in a first row, fan zone on rammstein show! It was fantastic! The best day of my life! REALLY! After it happen, I am the happiest person on this planet! :))))))

I have met there one guy, called "Finger" (from RAMMSTEIN SECURITY SERVICE), so he gave me his card and asked if i want to stay with a band after show! Of course I stayed! :D
There were about 10 girls (but on the show there were about 10 000 people). In the room was playing music of 80's and on the table were drinks (vine, beer, vodka..). One guy said "girls, drink, do not be shy"... - on this moment I was so scared of suspense!

After 10 minutes Richard came to us. He was so gentle, shaking hands of each girl. We were talking some minutes, took signature, and he gone somewhere.
Further came Till ! OMG, I felt myself so stupidly when I kissed his cheek and said that I love them all... He was smiling, and for me it was best payment ever! We took signature (of course), took some pictures and he gone away as Richard...

We were alone (excluding security), only music of 80's and drinks.... After some minutes more, there came one of the sexiest member of this band - Oliver!!! We did the same actions with him, but, thanks God, he stayed for a long :)) We were dancing... :)) Oh, wouldn't forget this moment. And.... There we met their manager. The guy that always is near them. He was so nice, talking with me and my skin head friend (Ya, girls could be skin head too).

By the way, we were there only until 2 AM. But after this party, i really feel love inside, 'cause before it i was not feeling myself alive !

Thank you, my favourite band!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment